A police official says a suicide car bombing near Somalia’s Foreign Ministry has killed at least four people, including the bomber. Police official Ali Hassan today confirmed the attack outside the ministry. He said six people were wounded and taken to the hospital.
Eyewitness Tohow Abdi said he saw body parts torn off by the blast.
From: http://ping.fm/iZGhP
Popular Posts
-
Former FIFA vice president Reynald Temarii of Tahiti ends his 12-month suspension from football Wednesday still protesting he was the victim...
-
Alleging that terror attacks in India were a proxy war waged by Pakistan, senior BJP leader L K Advani today said the Indian government must...
-
Signalling a patch up with her estranged aide Sasikala who was expelled last year from the AIADMK, party supremo Jayalalithaa today revoked ...
-
Police today advised the citizens not to believe any rumours about bombs being found in different parts of the metropolis. From: http://ping...
-
Two persons were killed and 50 to 60 thers feared trapped in rubble after a factory in a residential area of this eastern Pakistani city col...
-
Watch 5 Khabarein UP Punjab Ki at breakneck speed on India TV in its Aankein Kholo India programme. Find breaking news, UP & Punjab news...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment