Two persons were killed and 50 to 60 thers feared trapped in rubble after a factory in a residential area of this eastern Pakistani city collapsed following a boiler explosion today, officials said.
Two deaths were confirmed by Fahim Jahanzeb, the spokesman for the state-run Rescue 1122 service.
He told PTI that another 50 to 60 people were believed to be trapped in the debris of the factory at Multan Road.
Witnesses said the bodies of a man and a woman had been found in the rubble.
From: http://ping.fm/6qn3F
Popular Posts
-
Former FIFA vice president Reynald Temarii of Tahiti ends his 12-month suspension from football Wednesday still protesting he was the victim...
-
Alleging that terror attacks in India were a proxy war waged by Pakistan, senior BJP leader L K Advani today said the Indian government must...
-
Signalling a patch up with her estranged aide Sasikala who was expelled last year from the AIADMK, party supremo Jayalalithaa today revoked ...
-
Police today advised the citizens not to believe any rumours about bombs being found in different parts of the metropolis. From: http://ping...
-
Two persons were killed and 50 to 60 thers feared trapped in rubble after a factory in a residential area of this eastern Pakistani city col...
-
Eager to become the leader of al-Qaida , the then number two Aymen Zawahiri set up Osama bin Laden by repeatedly sending a human courier to ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment