Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Suspended Fiji Coach To Seek Oceania Support

Suspended Fiji football coach Claudius Canosa says he will take his case to the Oceania Football Confederation if his future is not clarified at the next board meeting of the Fijian association.

Canosa was suspended last week and has been charged with insubordination and bringing football into disrepute for criticizing the Fiji Football Association for changing the national squad without his approval.

“I have submitted a letter to (the FFA) and if they are going to sack me I will ask Oceania Football to investigate the matter,” Canosa told the Fiji Times newspaper.

“These people are unpredictable and I don’t know what will be the outcome of the meeting. But definitely I will seek Oceania’s help on this.”

From: http://ping.fm/SDASm

No comments:

Post a Comment