Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yami Gautam Watched Konkona To Play Bengali Girl

Actor Yami Gautam, who is playing the role of a Bengali girl in her debut film “Vicky Donor”, says she watched Konkona Sen Sharma’s films to prepare for her character.

The 25-year-old actress, who is a Punjabi girl from Chandigarh, says director Shoojit Sircar wanted her to refer to Bengali actresses to prepare for the role.

“It was a different role as I am a Punjabi girl and I had to play a Bengali character. I don’t have any Bengali friends but Shoojit sir helped me prepare for the role. He made me watch films starring Konkona and other Bengali actresses to understand their body language - the spunk and the attitude very typical of Bengali girls,” Yami told PTI.

From: http://ping.fm/VPRry

No comments:

Post a Comment