Yemeni government forces opened fire on Tuesday on protesters in Sanaa, killing 12 and injuring more than 70, a medical official said, a day after the capital witnessed its worst fighting in weeks.
Mohammed al-Qubati, the director of a field hospital at the main protest site in Sanaa dubbed “Change Square,” said more than 70 protesters were injured in the protests demanding the resignation of President Ali Abdullah Saleh.
From: http://ping.fm/zLD1o
Popular Posts
-
Former FIFA vice president Reynald Temarii of Tahiti ends his 12-month suspension from football Wednesday still protesting he was the victim...
-
Alleging that terror attacks in India were a proxy war waged by Pakistan, senior BJP leader L K Advani today said the Indian government must...
-
Signalling a patch up with her estranged aide Sasikala who was expelled last year from the AIADMK, party supremo Jayalalithaa today revoked ...
-
Police today advised the citizens not to believe any rumours about bombs being found in different parts of the metropolis. From: http://ping...
-
Eager to become the leader of al-Qaida , the then number two Aymen Zawahiri set up Osama bin Laden by repeatedly sending a human courier to ...
-
Mumbai Police on Tuesday night raided Suraj bar in Dahisar and arrested 14 persons including six girls engaged in sex racket. When a team o...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment