Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Salman Says, Apna Usool Paisa Vasool

Bollywood actor Salman Khan says he believes in the philosophy 'apna usool, paisa vasool' meaning the audience should fell it is getting its money's worth.

In an interview to a tabloid, Salman was asked why he became a producer for a small film like Chillar Party.

Salman replied: "Nothing is small or big.We make big budget films and koi bhi nahi dekhta hai.When I saw this film,I went to UTV and told them I want to take over the film.However,they didn't allow me and so I am a 50% partner in the film."

Salman said, this was Being Human production's first film. "We just could not just do any random film under SKBH.The film is for people who love their childhood friends.It's for people who love pets and children.It is a touching film.However,at the same time,it is entertaining.I'm someone who is against parallel cinema.My usool is that audience feels paisa vasool."

From: http://www.indiatvnews.com/masala/bollywood/Salman_Says_Apna_Usool_Paisa_Vasool-2510.html

No comments:

Post a Comment