Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, June 20, 2011

Big B Suffering From Chest Congestion

Amitabh Bachchan's hectic schedules to promote his two upcoming films 'Aarakshan' and 'Bbuddha Hoga Tera Baap' has led to a setback in his health.

The megastar is suffering from a sore throat and chest congestion.

"There has been a setback in the health I think... a congestion arises in the chest and the throat has become hoarse and painful at the glands," the Big B wrote on his blog.

The 68-year-old actor has put it down to the long hours of talking he does these days in media interviews and press conferences.

"It could also be from the fact that I normally speak as much as I did in the past few days, in a year. My entire quota for the year ending 2011 would still be less than what I have done in the last 2 days. That is a lot of talking!"

From: http://ping.fm/957oo

No comments:

Post a Comment