Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dev Anand Says, He Will Make Extension, Not Remake Of Hare Rama Hare Krishna

He has been romancing with cinema for more than seven decades and Bollywood's evergreen star Dev Anand is now planning a second part of his 1971 hit 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna'.

The actor-filmmaker, who celebrated his 88th birthday recently, will be seen in the lead role in his forthcoming film 'Chargesheet' and is working on the extension of the Zeenat Aman-starrer movie, which is titled 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna Aaj'.

"My life is same and I am at a beautiful stage at 88. I am as excited as I was in my 20s. I have so many things to do and I am looking forward to the release of 'Chargesheet'.

"I am working on a fresh script titled 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna Aaj' on audience's demand. It is not the remake of my 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna'. It's rather an extension of the film," he told PTI.

The actor says he will be seen in a completely new avatar in the movie.

From: http://ping.fm/DGJco

No comments:

Post a Comment